Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Favorite Song!


Just thought I would post the link to a favorite new song of mine called "Forgiven" by a band named Sanctus Real. At the time that I first heard the song, I felt like it was what I really needed to hear. The song talks about how a person often feels bad about his/her past. It talks about how a person can be so broken down over their sins that they had committed, that they leave no room for God's forgiveness to enter into their hearts.

This song showed me that God is extremely merciful and wants to be in an intimate relationship with us. He wants this so badly that he will forgive us of our sins and give us a clean heart and conscience. God is a loving and caring God. He does not want us to dwell on our sins so that our relationship with Him becomes complicated. God loves us and He wants us to love Him back.

This song really inspired me. I hope you find it just a inspiring. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZVjKrmvYYQ

1 comment:

  1. It's a good one. I enjoyed it from the first time I heard it as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete