Saturday, March 24, 2012

Update!


Just wanted to give everyone a quick update on all that has happened over the last few days. God sure does work in mysterious ways. My application has been reviewed and I will be a seminarian for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee studying at St. Joseph's College Seminary in Chicago! Thanks so much everyone for your thoughts and prayers! I ask you all to please continue to keep me in your prayers as I continue on this journey, finishing up high school, beginning seminary life and God-willing, becoming a priest for the Archdiocese of Milwaukee!

6 comments:

  1. Very happy for you John, and for your whole family. God Bless You as he prepares you to serve the King of Kings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, and praying for you!

    God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations,John! This is great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations John! I have been praying for you. So excited for you and your family for this tremendous Grace from Our Lord.

    Prayerfully,
    Patricia (blog friend of your mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone!! I feel very blessed to have your great support. Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete